Parents were never meant to do this alone, and now more than ever, you will need as much help as you can get!
Using my proven “6 step Path from Pain to Possibility“ as a guide, your coaching sessions are personalized and customized to address the needs and challenges of your family in real-life and real-time. Ten sessions over 12 weeks offer a coaching process that allows for the time to determine and make the changes necessary so that you can have a joy-filled and loving family life with every family member getting their needs met and allows you to bring about the transformative change you desire that will impact your families for generations to come!
At the end of 12 weeks, we assess the changes that have occurred and make a plan for the future! Your life will look very different to you than it did when you started!
This program is for you if
- Your family includes a child with a physical, mental, emotional, behavioral, or learning difference.
- Divorce is part of your family’s story–Whether you are headed toward divorce in the near future, in the midst of a divorce now, resettling after a recent divorce, or still trying to figure things out from a divorce that occurred years ago
- Your family is facing challenging circumstances such as, a parent’s illness, a death in the family, a new sibling, or a change in family living arrangements or family dynamics.
- You find that your parenting experience is more challenging than you ever imagined
- You had ideas, dreams, and visions of how your family life would be, and you are disappointed that you are not living that reality
- You want to wake up in the morning excited about the day ahead, go to bed at night feeling like a great parent, and spend the hours in between in loving connection with your children!
My uniquely crafted coaching program is strength based and positive focused and incorporates the most current teachings of the thought-leaders of today in the areas of parenting, “Conscious Parenting”, mindfulness, neuroscience, resilience, problem-solving, motivation, leadership, self-care, managing a healthy relationship with digital media and screen technology, and more
You will have resources suggested and provided based on your family’s specific needs and challenges
You will receive additional support through participation in my private Reclaiming the Joy of Parenting Facebook Group.
I will help you Reclaim the Joy of Parenting no matter what challenges you face or struggles you encounter!